They are made or modified by Nikola Tesla and given to the Knights of the Order.
Weapon Types Edit
During the course of history, many weapons were devised and used to fight off the Half Breed infestation, the industrial revolution saw rise to many powerful weapons.
Primary Guns Edit
- M86/FL Thermite Rifle: A LMG that burns through cover and can fire a magnesium shot that is highly flammable. The magazine can act as an explosive if placed and ignited.
- TS-21 Arc Induction Lance: An experimental tesla coil that shoots a focused stream of electricity.
- M2 Falchion Auto-Rifle: A rifle that has two distinct barrels, one for shooting bullets and the second for a powerful, but non-lethal, blast of air.
- M84 Marksman Carbine: A compact sniper rifle used to take down enemies in medium or long ranges.
- Three Crown Coach Gun: A triple barreled shotgun that fires three slugs at the same time.
- M82 Selfloader Carbine: A semi automatic rifle used by the Knights of the Order, the British army and the rebels.
- M85 Automatisch: A semi/fully automatic SMG used by Sir Galahad.
- Crossbow: Classic but useful when discretion is needed.
Side Arms Edit
- C-78 Autoloading Pistol: A standard pistol that is effective against humans but weaker against Half-Breeds.
- C-81 Maschinepistole: Fully automatic machine pistol used by the Knights of the Order. The word MaschinenPistole in German stands for machine pistol.
- M4 Dragoon Revolver: A powerful revolver used by the Knights of the Order.
- Duelist Revolver: A twin guns revolver that shoots two bullets at once. Very powerful at short range.
- MK 1 Service Revolver: A medium powered revolver used by many NPC's. Very common ingame.